Monday, 9 March 2009

Bag/Purse Tag

My Sister Amy tag me into this, and I'm not really sure about my bag, or should i say my baby's bag, as she got most of the things in it, hahahaha... Well, i started carrying this heavy stuff when i had my little one, everywhere we go this bag is always around me, sometimes i hang it in the pushchair. It is uncomfortable at first but i got use of it now.

Not sure how much this is as this was given to me by my husband, this bag is made by Mamas and Papas, has five external pockets, three with zip or popper closures.
Padded nylon lined interior with insulated bottle pocket, wet; pocket and zipped pocket. Very useful for mothers on the go.

Whats inside it are diapers, milk bottle, milk holder, flask for hot water, baby wipes, baby powder, house keys, my face powder, eye shadow, blush on, lipstick and hair shine liquid, and a wallet. When its all in the bag, it looks a mess, hahahaha....

Thanks for sharing this sis, now bloggers knows whats inside my bag, hahahaha!

Here's the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

hahaha...mao ba? halaka asa naman tuang daghan nga kikay things nimo, mp3, 3 ka cellphones ba tua sa una ug uban pa nga gadgets hahaha...

but i am glad to know that you are really this responsible mom....Good Job!

salamat sa tag ha, pero wala nimo na link ako url sa ako name hahaha...oks ra japon