Friday, 15 May 2009

8 Tags

This tag was given to me by my sister Amy and new friend nuts not her real name, thank you guys for this.

8 Things I'm looking forward to...

1. Summer holiday in France
2. Warm summer here in England
3. Seeing my brothers wedding photos
4. Going back to the Philippines this November
5. A relaxing weekend
6. Chloe's birthday party
7. Christmas day
8. New years day


8 Things I did yesterday

1. Clean up the house
2. Check my emails, and chat online
3. Eat my Breakfast & lunch at 12nn
4. Edited my unapprove SS post
5. Bath Chloe
6. Put Chloe to sleep
7. Watch television with my husband
8. Went to sleep

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Back in the Phils with family and friends
2. Have lots of money and shop all day
3. Eat in Udangs or Panagatan restaurant for my lunch
4. Swim in a warm beach
5. Eat lechon now
6. Be there in my brothers wedding
7. Spend the whole day in my parents house and do nothing
8. Win the lottery

8 Shows that I watched
1. Sky news
2. MTV chart show
4. American Idol
5. Film 4
6. Ghost whisperer
7. The apprentice
8. To buy or not to buy

8 Person I am tagging this:
1. EDS
2. TRIXIE
3. HERBIE
4. MADZ
5. ROSA
6. DHEMZ
7. DHITA
8. YOU

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

good job hahaha...i miss UDANGS too...kaw baya recommend ako ana