Monday, 4 May 2009

Manny Pacquiao v.s Ricky Hatton

Yesterday was a great fight between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton, My husband who is english has been wathcing TV, and i was upstairs with my daughters when he called me and said " my love, is Manny Paquiao a Filipino?" I said, yes he is, and then he said, "Well he just knockout an English man, He is a good fighter!" I just smiled and said Yes he is.

Manny Pacquiao is now a Phillipine national treasure! This 30yr old is a true Bisaya as he was born in Kibawe Bukidnon and Resides in General Santos City, South Cotabato. For his achievements, he became the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win five world titles in five different weight divisions. He is currently the IBO and Ring Magazine Light Welterweight champion and is rated by the Ring Magazine as the #1pound-for-pound boxer in the world, and still remains humble.

Congratulations to Manny Paquiao and Mabuhay and Pinoy!

No comments: