Wednesday, 27 May 2009

My LG Cookie

My husband got me an LG Cookie mobile phone, to change my 2 yr old Samsung phone. It's actually not bad for the price, a bit similar to an iPhone, however iPhone is a lot better because it is of course expensive. Anyway, this phone has a lot of good features, it is a touch screen phone, 3.2 megapixel cameras, media player, FM radio, Bluetooth, memory card slot, actually almost have all the good essentials. However for me the one thing that makes the old touch pad mobile phone better than the touch screen is that when I use my old mobile phone, I can txt without looking at the keypads, or without looking at the mobile phone. Unlike the touch screen, it is impossible to txt without looking and you need to use both hands. Hahahaha... Technology, I always thought the newer the thing is, the better, but sometimes, something’s are just good as it is.

No comments: