Saturday, 30 May 2009

Winner for Britain’s got talent 2009

Diversity won the Britain’s got talent tonight; they are actually very good dancers and very entertaining. Susan Boyle comes in second place, who has humbly accept the defeat and said “I think the best people won”. The third one is Julian Smith.I actually voted for Susan Boyle and my husband voted for Julian Smith, but none of our favourites won, anyway, I have seen how good the diversity is when it comes to dancing, and maybe, just that many people prefer dancing over singing and saxophone. Everybody got different likes anyway.To the winner Diversity, congratulations and looking forward seeing you guys in the Royal variety Show. To Susan Boyle and Julian Smith, wish you all the best!












3 comments:

Dhemz said...

wow! as in te? naka second sya...bongga....congrats to all the winners...:)

Umz {^o^} said...

I have watched this finale.. I believe the winner "Diversity" deserved it.. the choreography was awesome. I had so much fun watching them.

At least, Susan Boyle had gotten to the finale..

Yeung said...

Bravo to the winner Diversity.. I just love their finale choreography.. Ashley did it so well.

Congats to Susan Boyle too, she is an angel.