Saturday, 18 July 2009

Mom's wrinkles

My husband’s mother had a lot of wrinkles after she had been to a cruise holiday last may 1st and when we saw her, we just cant believe how much her face changes aside from the sun burn, the more wrinkles on her forehead and eyes have been shown, it’s just like she ages more in just a two week holiday. As we all know too much sun exposure could damage the skin, and that is really a big problem with western people going on holiday, just can’t resist sunbathing. She already got some wrinkles but it seems to be severe, so she was a bit worried. I wanted to help so I started reading online, the cause and how to minimize wrinkles. Then I happen to browse this wrinkle cream reviews and I wrote down the website and name of the best product there and handed it to her the following week when we came to visit. It was an anti aging wrinkle cream and it got the most of the positive feedback of from the user itself, it says it is the Best Wrinkle Cream of the year. I recommended it to her and she was happy to have a go with it since a week has gone and nothing changes using her usual cream. She ordered it online, and 3 weeks after, she phoned me and she was so happy with the result, and she told me that the wrinkles has started to disappear. She was actually very please with it and she invited us for a diner in her home, so I can also see the result of the cream she has been using in her face for 3 weeks. I was also amaze and I actually think her face has look much refine than before she had the holiday. Her friend had also tried it too, and was very pleased with the cream, she said it’s like having a face lift but painless. My mother in law also told me that they have been researching it before buying, and they have read happy customer reviews on it, and the 30 day money back guarantee, that is why they have decided to it. Personally, I don’t use this cream, but I have seen the dramatic changes it did to my mother in law, her skin looks healthier, the dark patches from the sun burn has disappeared, and freckles and wrinkles has lessen. I would suggest if you don’t really know much about anti aging creams, you should research it first, this wrinkle cream reviews gives ideas by sharing their own experience of using the product so it would help other consumers that really doesn’t know anything about beauty creams.

1 comment:

lina-happy family said...

nice post. I'm interested to know more about this wrinkle cream.