Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Flash Video Downloader

Hi everyone! I found something that you might find useful. Quick and easy way to download video, music, games, or just anything from another website that is a flash content site. All you have to do is get the exact url of the thing t at you want to download and paste it to the space provided at the flash video downloader website and click download, then you can get it in seconds, depending on how big the file is. Once it is in the computer, you can then convert the FLV to your desired format whether it is AVI, 3GP, WMV, MOV, PSP, or iPod MPEG-4. It’s all your choice!
Here is the good part, if you don’t have a format converter, you can get it for free in the website, just download it, and follow instructions then you can start converting files. The website is actually very simple but if you have any difficulties, you can contact them by sending an email on their provided form. I’m not very good in computer, but I have managed to Download Youtube Video into my laptop in just a few seconds and then convert it to WMV without any problem. I actually thought the format converter would be handy to have, so I installed it in my laptop and got a shortcut icon in the desktop. Probably the next thing that I would try is to download games from websites like community.games.com, or gamespot.com. This is actually free guys, so feel free to check it out.

No comments: