Wednesday, 19 August 2009

A friends visit

A friend came to visit me last week, the 13th of august 2009. I have not seen them for a while so they decided to stay in a BNB (bed and breakfast) nearby and stayed for 2 days. They came and see me on the 13th of august and we decided to take them out for a walk in Bolton abbey and took some pictures. Here are some photos I took from my Nikon D40 camera. As I have said before on my previous blog post, this is my first DSLR camera, so I am still learning on how to use it properly. I hope you like the photos.

About Bolton Abbey
Bolton Abbey is in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales on the banks of the River Wharf. With just under 30,000 acres of beautiful countryside, over 80 miles of footpaths and ample space to run around and enjoy the fresh air, there is something for all ages.
What to see and do at Bolton Abbey
Bolton Abbey is the perfect place to do as much or as little as you like. From a brisk walk across the moor, a fun day for all the family at one of our many organized events, a little retail therapy and afternoon tea with friends or a private moment of tranquility.

10 comments:

chubskulit said...

wow, what a relaxing view! I also love the inside look of the church..

Motivasi said...

Wonder ful place... nice picture

lina@happy family said...

It seems that you have a great day. I like to see the pictures too.

Handycrafts said...

great your pics

Tess said...

What a beautiful places to visit.

veronica said...

loves it!!!!!!! ;)

amiable amy said...

laag ko diha ha...hehehe..ugma waaa

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Lovely this Abbey, best regard from Belgium
http:// blog. seniorennet.be/louisette/
http://passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/

Dhemz said...

woi ganda nman ng kuha mo temarz...nice shots....:)

woi nag camping pod diay mo te? na kapoy kaau tong among camping kay layo kaau ang byahe...unya tugnaw pa jud kaau pag kadlawon pero init kaayo pag daytime....:)

naulanan diay mo...hehehehe! wala pa jud ko ka experience anang camping while nag ulan....asa man pod mo magluto te kung mag ulan?

veronica said...

gosh! aw diari diay mo nagcamping? :) ka nice sad sa lugar oe. sana makapunta pud ko aning mga lugara ;) hehehehe