Thursday, 6 August 2009

My Nikon D40 camera

This is my first SLR digital camera, and I totally love it! My husband gave this one last month, exactly the same as what he got, because he got fed up of me always borrowing his camera. Anyway, this SLR is amazing, not only had that it taken excellent photos but the battery last a long time. When we went camping, my husband took 600 photos and the battery status is still half bar. When we went on holiday back home in the Philippine, we never charge the camera for 2 and half weeks, until we get home here, it never run out of battery. The photos here in my blog were mostly taken by my husband on his Nikon D40 camera. Now that I got one, I won’t have to borrow his camera, well, except for his converter and long lens.

Here are the specifications of Nikon D40:

Resolution: 6.10 Megapixels
Kit Lens: 3.00x zoom
18-55mm
(27-83mm eq.)
Viewfinder: Optical
LCD Size: 2.5 inch
ISO: 200-3200
Shutter: 30-1/4000
Max Aperture: 3.5
Mem Type: SDHC / SD
Battery: Custom LiIon
Dimensions: 5.0x3.7x2.5in
(126x94x64mm)
Weight: 16.8 oz
(475 g)
MSRP: $600
Availability: 12/2006

4 comments:

Dana Telecom said...

Waiting for photo result posting. :D

veronica said...

i'm jealous! :) i've always wanted a DSLR!!!! hopefully i'd own one someday ;)

Dhemz said...

woi ka nice sa imong cam te...d man ko ka afford ana....hehehehe....:) ka sweet ni hubby kay palitan man ka ug new...hehhehe!

method trading said...

Good camera for photography