Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Washing stuff toys

To all mommy readers, you don’t need to go to a laundry shop and have your stuff toys dry clean. Cleaning your child’s stuff toys does not need to be costly, all you need to do is put the stuff toy inside a pillow case and pin it or tie it. Wash it in the washing machine with a washing powder, and set on a gentle wash. It does not need long to wash it, just set it on a quick wash and then spin dry. Once finish, you can hung it, to let it dry properly. Once done, you can really see the big difference; it will smell good and look like new. This method is also good in washing trainers’ shoes. However if your shoes it is too dirty, hand washing is still the best solution for it.

6 comments:

chiel said...

Perfect. I have a lot of stuff toys hanging here, will follow your tips coz i want them to look brand new, coz i need to send them to my nieces back home. thanks ;)

Tess said...

Good advice. Nice post Fe.

bangsa said...

Your blog have many article and something you wrote and very simple article. I appreciate you

bangsa said...

Thanks you commented on my blog. And I can read many article and informastion on your blog.

bangsa said...

Thanks you commented on my blog. And I can read many article and informastion on your blog.

sweet_shelo said...

hi mommy, thanks for the nice info about washing stuff toy. We do always wash the fave bunny of my daughter.. We don't do like that. Thanks for the idea..