Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Algadon Free Online

Fancy a role playing game? Then try this free online RPG, this is actually a free medieval fantasy themed role playing game, that allows players to perform quests, battle monsters, beast, place boundaries, and fight other players. My husband is actually crazy about this game and it’s his favourite pass time. I have also tried the game and I find it very interesting as you can purchase weapons, armour, food and potions to help your character become stronger to be able perform or advance to the next level. The quests are full of adventures and as you go through the game you could avail more weapons, armour, potions, food and more. I am not an expert with this and I’m still learning, but as a beginner, I definitely love it! This game is for free, so try playing it, you might like it too.

No comments: