Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Torrents Search Engine

I just want to share this search engine that I recently found and use to download music and videos, this is called queen torrent. This search engine has a lot to offer like it has a simple interface that allows you to download files quickly, powerful in a way that it is very easy to use and can handle such complex searches, can download lots of games, music, and films for free. I have been using this recently and one thing I like about this is that when downloading, I always get a complete file. I have been to a lot of sites before and it is frustrating as sometimes after a long wait I got an empty one or sometimes an incomplete file. Since I started using this video torrents, I have never came across any problem with downloads and as I have observed in this site, their files are regularly updated and everyday bots covers thousands of sites with torrent files and add them to the database. Well, I think you should check it out yourself.

No comments: