Friday, 20 November 2009

Change the way you charge with Powermat

. It is a black mat, sleek, compact design that will charge up to three devices at the same time. I actually find this product very cleaver because of no more tangled mess of cords and it charges as fast as a standard adaptor, which has reminded me that this also saves time in searching for the right adaptor every time we remember to charge a device. Since this product is very stylish and compact, you can actually use it either at home or at the office and believed me; it does look great when displayed! There is also another design of this product called portable mat, I saw this on the Website where my husband got this mat charger, and I really like the simplicity of the product and how small it is when folded for stowage, which I think is brilliant for travelling. Like the power mat, this portable mat also needs a power receiver that connects to devices like iPhone, Blackberry, MP3 players, and Nintendo DS. These types of receivers are beautifully designed and I just cannot believe how it looks so stunning on my iPhone! I think this is definitely a revolutionary change in charging!

I have attached here a video of the product so you can see how great it works. Check it out now!

No comments: