Monday, 18 January 2010

My ideas for valentines

I have recently visited a friend and she was telling me all about her great plans for valentines like the perfect candlelight dinner and the perfect present for her partner. It all sounds great but as it is still just a plan, she still got no idea of how to do it and where to find such great information of getting that perfect presents she has been looking for. She then asks me about my plans, well I told her that my plan is also similar to her, a dinner and a present for my husband. I told her that I recently came across a website that tells so much about Valentine’s Day. I was actually amazed that this certain webpage can give so many options when it comes to Valentine Gifts, so I told her about it. This morning, she phoned me and told me that she knows exactly what she is looking for as a present for her partner and she got it from that website I have given her. Well, I told her I got my present from there too, it was not expensive but I think it is a wonderful surprise for my husband. As of the romantic dinner, well, I still got a lot of research and practice, because I can’t cook, perhaps a take away would do.

No comments: