Monday, 15 February 2010

DIY Bride

A friend of mine is getting married this June and she is one the so called DIY brides. I have been to her flat yesterday and she has showed me all the things she has picked herself from jewelleries, invitations, music CD’s, make-up’s to the wedding attires. She doesn’t look stress at all, so I ask her how she manages to do it all. She showed me a worksheet, and I was very impressed on what I see, seems everything is well planed and all have been booked and paid for. She told me her parents did help a lot when it comes to expenses but she and her fiancĂ© have done most of the work. She said it was not really that hard since they have planned it for over year and they have a lot of research in the internet and got most of the ideas and things there like their wedding invitations . It looks so elegant and I could not believe they have got it over the internet and the price they paid for was a bargain. Anyway, I think they have made the right choice of searching over the internet for good deals and great ideas, and it makes things a lot easier and less stressful too. I am very happy for them and wish them all the best on their wedding and I was so glad that I am the first to receive a wedding invitation.

No comments: