Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Stylish yet low priced glasses

I have been using contact lenses for two years and due to eye infection, I was advised by my doctor to stop using it and get a pair of eye glasses. Anyway, I was browsing the internet looking for an eye glasses when I came across this article which I find very interesting, it was an article from examiner.com where in a local expert in New York City named Mr. Eric Hammer wrote an article about cheap quality eyeglassesfrom just $8 a pair, and the best thing about it is that as a reviewer of the product he had been using the same optical glasses brand for the past eight years and based on his review he was very satisfied with it. So, I went to check it out and could not believe what I saw, so many stylish glasses, very fashionable and absolutely bargain prices! The company offers full prescription glasses which I think is very good when it comes to health, safety and users comfort. I also found out that only sells their own manufactured brand and they bring the product to every customer direct from their factories so buyers will not have to pay an excess payment for the retailers, advertisers or even middlemen. As of the quality and durability, I think I would take the examiner Mr. Eric Hammer’s word for it and give it a go.

No comments: