Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Algebra tutor online

If you are a K-12 or a college student who needed help in algebra, then you might want to consider getting an online tutor. Just like you, my nephew struggled in solving his Algebra 1 and the best solution my sister had come up to is getting him an online tutor. Based on what my nephew told me, solving Algebra has never been easier as he can chat with a tutor online whenever he wants to and the tutor will show him how to solve the problem step by step on their interactive white board and get the right Algebra answers. He say’s getting this Algebra help is probably the coolest thing his mom has ever given him, so it sound like he is having fun as well as learning algebra from it.

Today I had a look at the website and I cannot believe you could get a monthly tutoring package for all subjects for as low as $99.99 a month for K-12. I think the packages are actually cheap because of the following reasons:
A. It covers all subjects
B. The tutors are highly qualified
C. Learning is fun with their messenger and interactive whiteboard
D. Tutors are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
E. Learning is based on your time and comfort.

This company also offers the higher level Algebra 2 tutorials, so if you are into this subject and got Algebra to solve, you can also make use of this website to get a fast and reliable Algebra. I too have struggled on algebra subjects specially algebra 2 and I wish that this kind of services was available during my school days as I needed Help that time. Now, if you are interested with this and wanted to have a go, this is your chance to try it for free as they are now offering a demo trial for first time users. Don't miss this good chance of learning, check it out now!

No comments: