Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Package from USA

We got a surprise package from my sister Amy yesterday and my little girl was so happy with all the goodies she received specially the little toy with sweets, that goes tumbling round and round. Inside the box were 4 flash cards, 1 pair of sleeper, 1 pair of sandals, 2 books, one with Cd, coloring pens, one big pocket of sweets, 1 red pants, a little toy with sweets inside, and necklaces for Chloe. There are also 3 pouches of Louisiana rice, different sorts of chocolate powder, Victoria secret cologne and lotion for me, and lastly a tin of cafe de monde for my husband.
To my dear sister and her husband, thank you very much for these lovely presents.



1 comment:

ams said...

It took me a long time to say welcome hahaha.Glad you like it and Chloe. Unsa man, ganahan mo sa coffee or folgers jud ang lamian ninyo? LOL, i will send you another coffee different varieties nalang para ma taste nimo unsa jud ang lasa. From both of us, welcome...happy easter hehehe.