Sunday, 11 April 2010

Chronic Urticaria

I used to suffer from chronic urticaria way back 4 years ago and I haven’t got a clue why it just suddenly spread all over my body. I have been to the doctor a couple of times and the usual prescription given is Antihistamines. It does somehow disappear but the problem is that when I don’t drink the tablet it will come back. I use to drink it every other day for about 2 years but I hated it because the tablet does have a side effect on me, I feel tired all the time. I went to see an allergologist and she have given a list of what not to eat, I got check, scanned , x-ray and so on, but they could not see anything wrong on my body. The doctor had also given me some steroids and antihistamine to be taken daily and at the same time I have to follow the diet list of food she has given me. It did not work! I did some research and came across a Chinese website that says something about excises, having the right sleep, and drink an apple juice and then olive oil to cleanse the body. Anyway, I could not drink an olive, I would not want to. But I did the exercise, 7-8 hours of sleep at night, and apple juice daily, then it has stop, the map like thing called urticaria has disappear! Although sometimes I still feel red hot flashes on my neck and behind the ears, but it did slowly disappeared. Until today, thank God that horrible illness have not came back, however, I have notice that when I get stress out and I don’t have a good sleep at night, I will still itch but not a sign of rush or that urticaria, what I just do is drink an antihistamine. Oh, the non-drowsy work better that the other one.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

wala ko kadungog ana nga term te...unsay bisaya ana? hehehe...sensya na ugok man jud ko....lol!

musta na teMarz....long time no hear...agoy sensya na jud karon lang ko napadpad dire...saon ka busy sa akong life nya ga sakit pa jud ko..sige japon gani ko ug baghot dire...ehehhee...mura ko ug askal...g hubak man ko woi....lol!

musta na imong dalaga? hope all is well....:)

Dhemz said...

aw talagpi diay na te? ehehhehe...sensya na po...ugok man jud ko...lol!

basin allergy ka sa food te...si Akesha in-ana sya talagpi iyang tibuok lawas pagmaka kaon ug peanut butter....

bitaw te, na notice nako nga wala naka nag post of photos....

agoy kinsa man nag ingon ato woi...ka way batasan ba pod....agoy kung ako lami ipabarang ang nag ingon ato te....ka gwafa ra ni Chloe...na suya lang siguro to te kay gwafa kaau imong bb....kinsa man to te? blogger ba ang nag leave ug comment?