Friday, 9 April 2010

Gelert Lokon Vario 4 tent review

Its camping time again and I just thought I will make a review of our tent the Gelert Lokon Vario 4, This is about 2 year old now and I would say this is the best tent we got so far! We decided to get one like this because we wanted the extra living space for cooking and sitting in when it's raining.The tent has 2 separate bedrooms each one capable of housing a double inflatable bed. So my little girl has enough space to play in her room. The living area is large, plenty of room for chairs, a table, cooking area, etc. It comes with two ground sheets, one covering the whole area and the other one is just half size. We use the half ground sheet, so we can leave our wet shoes, water, cooking equipment and cooker in the ground, so water spills would just go directly on the ground. The front door can be totally unzipped and taken off or moved inwards to give a smaller living area. The side can also be unzipped, so we put a wind breaker around it and my little girl can play there on her paddling pool when it’s sunny. I would rate this tent 9 out of 10 stars, based on its durability, size, and value for money.

No comments: