Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Join in and learn to talk 500

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of goviral. All opinions are 100% mine.



Talking_500

Ever heard of talking 500? Well, you might find this interesting as I did. Fiat is actually conducting this charades guessing game on their website to celebrate the success of the new fiat 500 which is very stylish and economical that is why it has been voted as car of the year for 2008. Anyway, they call this game learn to talk 500, basically this are fun gestures that you can learn and use with your friends and family. I actually find it cool as I think it will be handy to talk 500 if you’re out with friends and you don’t want other people to hear what you and your friends are talking about. Also this would be great if you are talking from a long distance in a crowd with a family member. Anyway, if you do wish to learn more about talking, then I would suggest you visit fiats webpage and sign up, so you can join in the daily game starting this 12th of April 2010. I am not sure if there are prizes, but I think by just joining in this fun game, you will definably have a good time. Check it out! It might be worth to have a go.



Visit my sponsor: Learn to Talk 500

No comments: