Friday, 9 April 2010

Kids love Alvin and the chipmunks

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.

Mom and dad readers, if you and your kids miss the movie The Squeakquel on the cinemas last year, then I have this good news for you. The latest animated film of Alvin and the Chipmunks titled The Squeakquel is now is available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download. I recently bought this Squeakquel DVD on Amazon and I was so happy that I got two for the price of one! That would be the film Squeakquel plus one sings a long disc titled The Squeak Along, which my daughter keeps playing over and over again. Kids love Munk Mayhem, in fact these three adorable little squirrels has always been my favorite cartoon character since I was a little girl and now to my surprise, my daughter seems to like them too. I would say this is family friendly film and I would encourage all parents to buy it now while they are still on sale! This would be a great DVD collection for your child to start up with and I am sure he or she will be pleased with it. Oh, here are some More Munk Mayhem fun activities and songs that you and your kids can try for free. It is fun, educational, exciting, and very entertaining, just a perfect way to bond with your child.


Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:

No comments: