Wednesday, 30 June 2010
Tuesday, 29 June 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Maxithlon. All opinions are 100% mine.
Good news to all online gamers, here is another cool game you could try online without any downloads! A game of track and field in which allows you to build and manage an athlete club and then compete with other users from around the world. What makes this game cool? Well, first, the games registration is completely free, second reason is that there is no need to download and third is that you can play whenever you want to!
The game is actually fun and at the same you could learn from it, as it is somehow similar to managing a real track and field club. In the game, you will be able to have control over the finances of your club as well as overseeing your athletes’ performance, so you will have to train your athletes to reach their goals and join your team in the championships to compete with other clubs around the world. Well, it is actually you as a manager playing and interacting with other managers or users from different areas of the world. Anyway, I would recommend that you visit the website for more details and follow the 3 easy steps on how it works. Remember that joining is easy and fun, so it is always worth of having a go!
Monday, 28 June 2010
• Fatty cuts of meat and meat products such as sausages and pies
• Butter, ghee and lard
• Cream, soured cream and crème fraiche
• Full fat cheese
• Cakes and biscuits
• Some sweet and savoury snacks such as confectionery
• Coconut oil, coconut cream and palm oil
Thursday, 24 June 2010
Sunday, 20 June 2010
To all Dad’s
Wishing you a day filled with peace, love, and happiness and a year with filled with great success and joy!
Happy Fathers day!
Friday, 18 June 2010
Thursday, 17 June 2010
• Sandwiches or pitta bread filled with salad vegetables, grated cheese, mashes salmon, or sardine or cold meat.
• Yogurts and fromage frais.
• Humus and bread or vegetable sticks.
• Ready to eat apricots, figs, or prunes.
• Vegetable and bean soups.
• Fortified unsweetened breakfast cereals, muesli, and other whole grain cereals with milk.
• Milky drinks or unsweetened fruit juices.
• Fresh fruit.
• Baked beans on toast or baked potato.
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Now if you are looking for the best business web host, then this website has got the right one for you! This web hosting review website also got a lists of top ecommerce web hosting, in fact if you click on this link I have provided, this will directs you to the website and show you the 2010 best ecommerce web hosting provider. Aside from the written facts of the best web host provider in the current year, you will also see real customer ratings and reviews of the ecommerce web host for you to read and have some an idea of what to expect if you will get the same service. As of the moment, there are about 299 numbers of reviews from this 2010 best ecommerce web host for you to read on, so I would say just check it out and find out what the real customer has to say with its services.
Monday, 7 June 2010
Attempt to cap oil leak
The latest stage in BP's efforts to contain leaking oil has involved lowering a cap onto the failed blowout preventer (BOP) valve system on the seabed. The cap sits on the BOP's lower marine riser package (LMRP) section.
First, the damaged riser - the pipe which takes oil from the well - was cut where it nears the seabed using a remotely-operated shear. This was completed at 1930 CDT on 1 June (0030 GMT 2 June).
The next stage was for a diamond wire cutter to saw through the riser close to the LMRP. The blade got stuck and had to be removed but BP eventually cut through the pipe using giant shears manipulated by undersea robots (ROV).
After removing the pipe, the cap was lowered onto the LMRP enabling the leaking oil and gas to be funnelled to a drill ship on the surface. Latest estimates suggest more than half of the leaking oil is now being captured.
Photos and news resources were taken from BBC website where I regularly read recent events.
Sunday, 6 June 2010
Anyway, here is some good news for an adult learner who wishes to finish their business degree. I have read on the website that the California business school now got 8 different locations to choose from in southern California, so you can choose which of these places would be the most convenient, plus you could get a chance of getting up to $2,400 scholarship! The university actually has a lot to offer when it comes to figures and facts, so I think it is now for you to find out what it is, mind you, this is the only university in southern California to be ranked as both A+ School and best value by US news and world report. Now, that is something you would not want to miss! If you require more information about the University, I would encourage you to visit the website of University of Redlands for more details.
Tuesday, 1 June 2010
• By simple choosing lower-fat dairy products – example: try 1% fat milk and look out for yoghurt and cheese that are lower in fat.
• Simple grating cheese instead of slicing – this can mean you eat less of it, which can help you reduce saturated fat intake.
• When shopping compare the labels of cheese to see which of the products contains less fat?
• Simple using leaner mince can reduce saturated fat intake or try using turkey mince which is even leaner.
• By eating chicken without the skin. When cooking chicken, go easy with creamy sauces, try a bit of lemon and some herbs instead.
• Using sunflower oil instead of butter.
• Trim the fat off the meat and try grilling meat instead of frying.
• By simply eating more balance meals. Try lots of fruits and vegetable and plenty of rice potatoes pasta and other starchy foods. These are low in saturated fats, so they make your meals healthier.
• Eat less pastry.
• Healthy snacks when on the go- try apple, and some dried fruits