Monday, 19 July 2010

Personal budgeting

My husband and I have been over our credit limit and so we have decided that it is time to take actions towards budgeting. So this means cutting down on our expenses until we can get back in track. Now, what are the things to cut down?

• Holidays abroad- There will be no holidays abroad for about 2 or 3 years. This means will just go camping around the country to enjoy the summer and some day out on the seaside.

• Buying of jewelleries- I don’t really think I needed one for now.

• Clothing- Just has to make use of what is on the wardrobe. Otherwise just buy one now and again.

• Electronic items- Don’t really need one right now and probably won’t upgrade or get one until one gets broken.

• Car petrol- cut down the road trips if necessary or just goes on nearby places.

Aside from this, I can’t think of anything else for now, but I might be adding up some new things in a day or so.

No comments: