Friday, 16 July 2010

SeeSaw - A great way to watch TV online

This is probably the biggest breakthrough in television wherein you do not need a recorder to record your favourite program if you cannot watch it on the scheduled airtime. SeeSaw is giving everyone a chance to catch up on the TV program you’ve missed from various providers such as BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, Indi studios and variety of movie studio content. I use this online TV to watch 4 On Demand series and I love the fact that this plays clear and clean picture in full screen! Aside from catching up with your favourite program, this online TV also got loads of categories to choose from and have the widest list of British Comedy I have ever seen! This online TV service offers both free and paid for content, and there are hundreds of programs you can try for free. However if your desired program is a paid for content, you do not have to worry as you can watch it for as low as .99 pence per episode or the whole series from just under a fiver. The coolest thing I like about this is that every time I watch something from this online TV, I could also share the fun with friends and family on facebook or even on tweet it with friends in twitter. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and like I said before this online TV has hundreds of free TV programs to choose from, so feel free to have it a go!

No comments: