Thursday, 30 September 2010

Accept credit card payments on your website

There are good reasons why most online businesses are accepting credit card as a way of payment. First let’s look it up on the buyers side. As a buyer, like me, I prefer to use my credit card when shopping online, because it is convenient and very flexible for me to pay it back, I earn points every time I use my credit card, and every year my credit limit goes up, so that means more spending power! On the business side, it is always guaranteed to have an increase of sales and revenue as more and more people are using credit card as a way of payment and guaranteed to receive the payment straight away compare to checks. With these few very good reasons, I think it would be wise for you to accept credit card payments on your website. Mind you, most successful brand shops do accept credit cards, so why not give it a go? Start now, start it with bluepay.com.

No comments: