Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Blog Updates

These past few days, I have been busy blogging and so far all 3 of my blogs now been updated. My latest blog which I have just started the other month now got 4 post, unfortunately it does not have any visitor yet but it is a good blog. My new blog is called Hometips and the posts written there was about cleaning tips. Since this blog is about home, I am planning to add more on it, like growing indoor and outdoor plant tips, delicious recipes that my husband loves to cook and probably some photos and review of my very own home equipment. Anyway, feel free to have a glance on my other blogs called hometips and chloesworld. My chloeworld blog has some very useful information about parenting tips, so if you have a little one or just about to have a baby, I would really recommend this blog. You may click on the links located on the right corner of this blog just right after my profile to visit my other blogs. Thank you and have a lovely day.

No comments: