Sunday, 3 October 2010

Waiting for Page rank update October 2010

It has been about 6 months now since Google has last updated its toolbar page ranking system and I think it will soon happen again this month. Google’s last page rank update was last 2nd of April 2010, it has been said that Google's toolbars PageRank is updated about 4 times in a year but nobody really knows when it would happen. I am not an expert on this and just like you, I am also waiting on the said page rank to happen. I have been looking at the previous year’s way back 2007 to 2009 and have noticed that last 2007 it took 6 months for Google to update its toolbar page rank and that time Google’s 2nd page rank was updated on the 26th of October 2007. So I guess it will soon to happen this month. Well, we will just wait and see.

No comments: