Sunday, 27 February 2011

Self meditation using ilchi lee technique

I had just stopped my yoga class and have decided to try ilchi lee meditation technique because I have heard a lot of good things about it. I wanted to get into a deeper meditation which I believe is good for my mind, body, and spiritual development and I think ilchi lee is the perfect meditation for me. Of what I heard about this ilchi lee, this meditation focuses on the brain and its development, so it is a sort of healing power from within which eliminates stress and gives a person practicing it a peace of mind.

I am not a science major but I do know that the human brain is the center of the nervous system, so enhancing the brain could mean empowering yourself to be in control with your emotion as well as your physical health. What I like about ilchi lee is that aside from improving the mind and body connection it also teaches everyone his philosophy of life. Anyway, I cannot wait to get my ilchi lee book and start on my own meditation at home!

No comments: