Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Remington 5 in 1 Airstyler Specs and review

I got this recently and would just like to post it on my blog as I have notice some shops selling it does not have much information about it. Anyway here are the specs of the said product:
• Powerful 1200 W ionic conditioning for smooth frizz-free shine
• Ion indicator light and ceramic grille for even heat
• Three heat/ two speed settings including cool air
• Accessories include spiral curl tong, concentrator, paddle brush, thermal smoothing brush and bristle brush
• Comes with professional storage bag and three year guarantee

My review about this product:
The Air Styler has a powerful 1200 watt (W) motor with three heat but I only use the first setting as the second heat setting and cool air setting is too loud for me.
It has an ionic conditioning feature, makes my hair shiny and less static.
It does a good job in drying and straightening my long and think hair, however it could really get extremely hot as those silver thing is metal that attracts heat. So be very careful in replacing the accessories, and only touch the plastic part of the brushes.
Over all, the product is good, it has 5 different styling accessories and a nice storage bag, which is very handy for travelling and that’s the reason why I got it!

No comments: