Sunday, 8 May 2011

Giant swan at the lake

I just got back from a holiday at the Lake District with my family and saw this giant swan floating at Derwent water in Keswick lake Cumbria. Now I cannot give a precise figure of how big the swan is but I have also taken a photo of the swan with my 3 ½ year old daughter who is 35.6 inches tall. I was so amazed when I saw it and have given my little girl a bread to feed the swan, but while she was feeding it, the swan snatch the big bread off her hand and it started to scare my little girl. She stated crying and at that moment I also start to realize that I should not have given my daughter a piece of bread to feed the swan as it might pick her eyes. Anyway, I have here some photos of the giant swan I saw at the Derwentwater Keswick Cumbria.



No comments: