Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Recommended Super Girl Toddler Costume for Halloween

I know it is not Halloween yet, but I am very excited to show off this lovely super girl costume I got online for my daughter. This costume is so far the best looking Supergirl Toddler Costume I have seen online and when I got it, I was very pleased with it! Why? Well, aside from the fact that this supergirl costume really looks stunning; the quality of the clothing is also good! The blue top is actually made of polyester but it has a soft velvety texture which gives a soft feeling towards the skin. The S logo on the top is a patch that gives a more realistic appeal to the costume!

The cape attached to it has the same clothing type as the skirt and boot covers. The clothing material on this, is some sort of glossy-metallic red fabric which looks strikingly attractive, same as the golden belt and trims on the top. As far as sizing is concern, this standard size costume would fit a toddler from 2 to 4 years of age, but this is a perfect fit for my 3 ½ year old which is 36 ½ inches tall and about 30.8 lbs. Over all it looks durable, looks expensive and very attractive! This is an officially licensed costume and believe me, it does not look cheap! I got this on a sale price from the largest online Halloween costume seller called costumesupercenter.com. They actually got loads of categories for toddler Halloween costumes and currently have some amazingly low priced Halloween costumes for girls, so I suggest that you check it out yourself!

I have attached here some photos of the said costume:

Here is the top with attached skirt and cape. It also comes with a chunky golden belt.

Boot covers

Picture as a whole


Such a lovely costume and here is my little Super Girl!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

very beautiful...i love it too...so elegant

Tess said...

I agree with Amy. Its really pretty and attractive. I think that a lot of mommy are going to like this for their girls custom.

amiable amy said...

blog walking here hehehe

marifen said...

Thanks guys, I am very pleased with it and my little girl actually love it! I tried it on her and she won't take it off. lol