• Airline tickets
• Passport and Visas
• Credit cards
• Cameras and mobile phones
• Foreign currency or travelers cheques
• Contact numbers of parents and relatives- for emergency purposes.
• Luggage’s - that includes clothes, swimwear, sunglasses, travel adaptors, jackets, sunscreen, toiletries, beach towels and many more.
• Hotel documentation or lists of Hotels and Inns for backpackers
• Travel itinerary
Also, if you love to travel and want it a more permanent part of your life, then I suggest that you consider getting an online education. Many students move to a foreign country for a richer educational experience, and with today's technology, it has never been easier. So check out your accredited online college now!