Thursday, 11 August 2011

Buzz lightyear toy

My little girl is a toy story fan and she got a couple of toy story toy collection bought from different shops online. I think the most expensive toy story toy she got is the Toy Story 3 Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear which my husband and I gave to her last Christmas. It was worth £50 way back then, durable toy, although I wished I got her the earlier version with the pop-out wings, spaceship box, 65 phrases, glow-in-the-dark trim, and an interactive talk back communicator as it is more like what Andy had on the film. Anyway, this Toy Story Talking Buzz Lightyear earlier version is still selling for £36 on Amazon, but just yesterday I saw it on Morrisons for £17! Yes I can’t believe how cheap it is there, considering I paid £50 for my daughter’s buzzlightyear. There was only one left there, so I ask my daughter if she want that one, and then she replied no because she already got a buzzlightyear at home.


Close up Photo of her Jetpack Buzzlightyear toy
The Buzzlightyear version I saw at Morrisons:

No comments: