Thursday, 28 July 2011

Chocolate fondue set

I bought this recently a mastard chocolate fondue set as my family and I love chocolate so much and I thought this would be perfect for just the 3 of us, and I was right! This little fondue bowl could keep a melted chocolate warm and runny while the candle still lights up and there is plenty for 3 people.

I would say this could serve up to 4-5 people, although it only have 4 forks that came with it, you can always use wooden/bamboo skewers sticks. This would be a nice table centerpiece if you got guest around 4-5 people and great when serve with pretzels, fresh fruits, marshmallows, sweets, cakes, dried fruit, and brioche. As of chocolate left overs, (if you got some) you could do a chocolate rice crispy cake with it using a rice crispy cereal.

No comments: