Friday, 12 August 2011

My Review on bendy hair rollers for hair curling

I got these bendy rollers a month ago and I only used it once due to the following reasons:

• It does not curl my hair – I have a very think straight hair and it does not really curl my hair. Tried it on my wet hair because according to the seller’s description it is best to put it on when your hair is a little damp or wet. I do admit that it would create a little bit of wave, but after an hour my hair will be back to straight again.

• Some of the bendy rollers Styrofoam that covers the metal got torn after the first use, and some of it cannot be used again.

These are actually very cheap, so it is understandable that you get what you paid for. Anyway, it might work on thin hair or if you leave it overnight. The only good thing I can see about this product is that you don’t have to use any heat or chemical on your hair.

1 comment:

Tess said...

wow, never seen rollers like these before. These might work on my hair since I have a natural wave.

hugs,
Tess