Saturday, 10 September 2011

Marty McFly’s shoes sold on ebay

I saw this on Television today and also over the internet that Nike has produced a limited run of 1,500 pairs of the MAG to be sold on eBay in behalf of The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research. The shoes were worn by Marty McFly from the film Back to the Future 2, a big hit SCI-fi adventure comedy film of the 80's which is my favorite film by the way! I saw some pictures on eBay and they do look exactly the same as the one on the film, it has a glowing Nike logo and glowing side of the outsole. Oh, if you are curious if it does lace-up by itself automatically just like on the film, well, I have read on the yahoo news and it says it doesn't. But still, having one of this would be great! So if I can only afford these shoes, I would definitely get one.

I have here some photos of the shoes I got from eBay.




No comments: