Friday, 21 October 2011

Straight Talk's Android Mobile Unlimited No Contract Plan

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

I am an android user for almost 2 years now and I love the fact that this little thing can do almost anything! Now I know that there are many mobile phones out in the market and online now a days, but it has not persuade me to get a new one as I Feel Richer with Android and Straight Talk’s unlimited everything plan for $45 a month. This is just amazing! And to tell you, this has been a big help with my husband and his little business as he has able to cut down his monthly phone bills in half. You see, my husband and I have been on other mobile phone plan about 2 years ago and the bills are over the top even with tight control over outgoing calls, but now everything has change and we are very happy with that change!

Anyway, I really feel that I want to share this with you, so here is my quick overview about Straight Talk. Aside from all the things mentioned above, with $45 a month no contract, no surprised bills, you will get an unlimited txt, calls, picture messaging and web, plus all the apps and games you need to experience The power of Android! It has got a nationwide coverage, so I have not yet encountered any problems with its connectivity or reception. Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees and 411 calls are included at no cost too! So, what are the phones offered? I have seen some really good phones from trusted brands like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung, so I am sure you will be able to find the right phone that suits your needs. Like I said, I got a Android phone and I would highly recommend it to everyone I know, however if you fancy something like a smart phone with a smart plan, they got that too! I wish I could tell you more about it, but if you require more information about Straight Talk, you may visit their website, otherwise see the video I have attached with this post. All the best!

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

Lucy T. said...

I really love the android phone too. I am a Straight Talk user and I just got the Android for only $150! I started using it and I love it. Like you said, its only $45 a month with no contract! I could not be happier with the phone and the savings, thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Is there any way that I can refill my minutes automatically? I hate having to go through the motions of refilling every month.

marifen said...

yes, if you click on the link above it will take you to the Straight Talks website wherein you can load automatically every month through the auto-refill, it is so easy to use :)