Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Decorations for a white Christmas tree

I have a white Christmas tree this year and I have decorated it with blue and silver Christmas Baubles with blue fairy lights. My Christmas tree is made out of lovely shimmery tinsels and it does flicker as the blue light flashes.

Here is a pictures of my White Tinsel tree with lights off:


Here is a picture of my white Christmas tinsel tree with lights on:


Another Christmas Tree white sapphire decorations


Well, I have chosen these colours (blue and silver) as I think these looks stunning on a white tree but if do not like blue here are some samples on how you can decorate a white Christmas tree.

Multi-coloured decoration on a white Christmas tree

Here is another brilliant picture of a Christmas tree with Gold Baubles:

No comments: