Friday, 6 January 2012

Free Travel Checklist for Business or Holiday

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Travel Checklist. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you are looking into making your very own travel checklist, then I would recommend this widget from Mondial Assistance called My Travel Checklist. I am actually amazed on how easy and more customize this thing is, as I have made maybe several checklist in the past 5 years and could not make it nearly as good as the result of this travel checklist widget. This brilliant thing about this is that this would set everything in order, all you have to do is answer the questions by clicking the picture that describes your needs and at the very end you will have a very detailed pro-like travel checklist!

Now at the end of your checklist you will have some options of how you would like to proceed once you have finished it, you can print, email, save and modify in the future or upload it on a mobile phone and all these can be done in just one click of your mouse! I actually have a sample picture at the bottom of this post, I made this as quickly as I can a minute ago, just to show you how it looks like. By the way, the widget is free, so why not give it a try!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: