Thursday, 23 February 2012

My 5th Year As An Ebay Member

Got an email today from eBay saying today is my 5th year as an eBay member. I have been using eBay mainly to sell some of me and my family's unwanted items and so far have not have any problem with selling. With buying on eBay, I had only encountered 2 problems in the past 5 years, in which the items I have bought was not received, but I got refunded anyway.

You can actually sell almost anything on eBay as long as it is legal! It is a good way of recycling plus you get to earn something back in return.

Here are some of the things I find sellable on eBay:

Baby clothing

Kids Clothing

Gadgets and Gadgets stuff - including SD and SDHC cards

Home Appliances

Computer and PC stuff

Now you can sell new as well as used items, but in order to get a good eBay feedback/record make sure you have an honest description of the items you are selling. Good Luck!










No comments: