Sunday, 12 February 2012

R.I.P Whitney Elizabeth Houston

This is not something that I like, waking up this morning hearing the on the news that my favourite singer-actress Whitney Elizabeth Houston has died yesterday February 11, 2012 in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. So sad that this beautiful and talented woman has left us.

Her songs will live in my heath as well as with millions of people around the world who has been touch with her songs.

R.I.P Whitney Houston, you will always be remembered as a music legend!


Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)


I will always love you

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

(Instrumental solo)

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

No comments: