Monday, 19 March 2012

Photos of Looe Cornwall

I took these photos during my holiday on Looe Cornwall, it is a lovely old town with numerous shops, restaurants, cafes, and pubs which lead to the seafront-pier. What amazes me is that this is a small town yet the businesses here seems to be doing all right! Where I live is a city proper but I can see a lot of empty to let shops due to store closures and it is the opposite of what I saw here in Looe.

Looe is a tourist spot but to think about it, places like this would only get many people during peak holiday season which would mean an increase in sales and the rest of the seasons would be low. But I think since businesses there were mostly locals, they already know how to get over most low seasons even in this time of recession and economic crises. I heard from someone that some businesses would go through a financial support, like the Touch Financial just to get over the tough times and they do usually get back on their feet very quickly!

Some may have different solutions but business here in Looe Cornwall surely looks great!

Some Photo of Looe:

Some Photos of Looe Shops





1 comment:

Tess said...

Looks really nice place to visit. I would like to try fishing too!